Check Availability and Rates
The District Six Guesthouse is a National Heritage Site and the front door is portal to the famous District Six.
Centrally located at the foot of one of the 7 wonders of the world, Table Mountain, in the heart of Cape Town, this historic, national heritage site is where visitors are pampered and treated to an authentic Cape Malay experience by the owner and staff at this 3 star guest house. With fantastic views of the harbour, Table Mountain and the city skyline, it is ideally situated with ease of access to all that Cape Town has to offer.
· 12 en-suite rooms ranging from single to 4 sleeper family rooms
· A spacious conference facility, comfortably accommodating up to 30 people.
· Free secure parking within the grounds with 24 hour security.
· Free Wi-Fi internet and dstv.
· Complementary hot breakfast..
· All foods and catering are strictly halaal and no alchohol is allowed on premises.
· Airport transfers, tours and other transportation arranged with pleasure on request
· A solid reputation for flexible packages, geared for companies who need their delegates and guests looked after by proxy.
· Within walking distance to the CBD and public transport literally on its doorstep.
District Six Guesthouse is favoured by sports groups, schools, NGOs and various other organisations and businesses as a venue because of its flexibility and adaptability in service and affordable pricing.
What Our Guests Say
A very welcoming host in the person of Faizah. My four overseas guests were accommodated for one night in November. The overall impression is a very clean, hospitable and relaxing environment in the historical District Six of Cape Town. The location is virtually in the city bowl and very close to the V&A waterfront and many other attractions. Close to bus routes with on site secure parking. Would definitely... Read More
Johannesburg, South Africa
t's so nice there... People thinking of staying in a hotel should reconsider.. The food is great, it feels like your're at home. The people there treat you so nicely and warmly, it feels like they are your grandmothers :)... Plus free wifi... Just great
- Mauro B
Thank you for very consideretly changing our mother to a room next to us. Our stay was accompanied by a very friendly, helpful and observant hosting. We felt very at home. We will recommend you further.
- Globetrotter Gill
Cape Town Central, South Africa
We have visited District Six on several occasion. The facilities are suitable for individuals or groups. It's on the outskirts by about 10 mins you need transport on hand. Good secure parking. Faizah, Brenda and the team are so welcoming. Cannot do enough for you. A very traditional guest house. Wonderful food gone home three pounds heavier. It's those three Cooking Sisters I ate. The small group we took... Read More
- Barbara S
Peterborough, United Kingdom